At Marson & Marson Lumber, we pride ourselves on being reliable, knowledgeable, and helpful in all areas of the lumber and building materials industry, which is thriving in the North Central Region. It’s the commitment of each of our employees to delivering the very best service to every customer that makes Marson better than anyone out there in covering our territory. At Marson, you’ll find a career that fulfills your goals and uses your unique talents, supported by fantastic coworkers and leaders in every corner of the business.
Think you’re a good fit for our team? Apply now! We are always accepting applications.
TAL Holdings LLC and its subsidiaries, including Marson & Marson Lumber, provide solutions to professional and consumer customers in county seat markets, creating mutually beneficial relationships, cultivated by experienced employees, and supported by a wide range of quality products and services to the home construction and home improvement industry.
- We understand that customers are more important than transactions.
- The “Golden Rule” guides us in our dealings with customers, associates and vendors.
- Everyone in our business model must benefit:
- Customers must perceive a value
- Employees see the opportunity to grow personally and professionally
- Vendors are treated fairly
- Owners receive an appropriate return on their investment
- Every person at TAL Holdings and our subsidiaries, regardless of position, is important and will be treated with respect.
- Above all else, we value integrity.
Marson & Marson Lumber offers the following benefits to our employees:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Sick Pay
- Paid Holidays
- Health Savings Account
- Employee Training Program
- Product Discount